Israel has the right to protect itself from terror!
Prager University -
An educational video to help you really understand the history behind the Middle East problem!
There’s something very ugly in this rage against Israel | Brendan O’Neill | spiked -
Is there a difference between racist & anti-semitism?
Does Israel not deserve to defend itself the same as any other country?
Unethical Yet Unbelievably Helpful Life Hacks
Survival Life Hacks That Will Prepare You For Zombie Apocalypse
Self Defense and Survival Tips
Food Hacks That Will Be Your Stomach’s Best Friend
Home Remedies And Cures For Sunburn
Life-Changing Life Hacks Everyone Should See
9 Extremely Helpful Life Hacks
Duct Tape: The Ultimate Life Hack
Life Hacks For Dog Owners
Brilliant Gadgets You’ll Want After Seeing
10 Amazingly Awesome Life Hacks
Ramen Life Hacks…aka How To Actually Live Off The Stuff
Food Hacks That Will Make You Hungry
Pastry Folding Life Hacks
10 Food Hacks That Change EVERYTHING
Coca Cola Life Hacks…And We Drink This?
9 Mouthwatering Food Life Hacks
Life Hacks You Won’t Know How You Lived Without
9 Life Hacks To Improve Your Life
Lego Life Hacks (Someone Show Ed Sheeran!)
10 Life Hacks Explained Through GIFs
Bobby Pin Life Hacks MacGyver Would Appreciate
A Guide To Drawing The Human Body
Parenting Life Hacks
Unexpected Ways Coffee Can Improve Your Life
Impossibly Practical Life Hacks
Microwave Snacks You Can Make In A Mug
Ingenious Ways To Use Empty Drink/Food Containers
Tampon Crafts For Any Time Of The Month
Eye-Opening Life Hacks
Bathroom Hacks That Might Save Your Life
Life Hacks That Will Save Your Summer
Creative Braid Tutorials
Every Objects That Go Beyond The Call Of Duty
Must-Haves For The Beach This Summer
Mac Hacks That Will Change Your Life
Brilliant But Bonkers Inventions
10 Life Hacks That Will Make You Smarter
Brilliant Everyday Life Hacks That Make Life Better
10 Life Hacks EVERYONE Should See
Studying/School Life Hacks
Creative Ways To Reuse Your Tic Tac Containers
Insanely Interesting Life Hacks
Cheap And Brilliant Dollar Store Hacks
Easy Ways To Hide The Ugly Stuff In Your Home
Things You Can Make With A Cardboard Box
A some great life hacks all in one place!
Nina Dobrev at Big Shot Show in Beijing, China - July, 05
OMG! I love the material this dress is made out of! It resembles what I’d imagine dragon skin would look like!
(Source: ninadobrevadaily, via freakylikethat)
as i rewatch roswell i die more and more. its been 13 years since i watched it so i dont remember all the story lines. so its like im watching it for the first time again. which is nice i guess. but i mean, future max and liz. that episode killed me. and im so disgusted everytime i see tess and…
Bought this series awhile back for my youngest daughter. Just a shining example that all things come to an end and not always to anyone’s satisfaction!
Find this company on Facebook too! Soon coming to Digital TV. They feature all talent (rap, singers, dancers, actors, models, etc) from all over the world! Tip…. If you submit to them, Keep it CLEAN as they do appeal to a broad age group as well as that WORLD WIDE audience!
- Old t-shirt (I used my old college tshirt! We were Home of the Fighting Poets. Hahahahaha. How threatening :P)
- Pair of scissors
TIME: 15 min
1. Cut away the crew neck the sleeves and the bottom. For the sleeves, you will want to start at the shoulder (you decide how thick you want the strap to be) and cut straight into the chest area. Then curve. If you curve the whole way, it’s gonna look weird on you. If you have no idea what I am talking about, no worries, just follow the tutorial, you can always snip away later. Tr to follow my pictures.
2. Clean up the edges. Decide how low you want the neckline to be.
3. Turn the shirt to the back and make a narrower racerback. Then cut a deep V.
4. Take the bottom edge of the shirt that you cut off and cut the seams off so that you’re just left with fabric.
5. Stretch it like a maniac. This is fun.
6. You’re left with a really cool noodle thing. It’s really long too!
7. About 2″ above the bottom of the V tie a know with one edge of the noodle.
8. Wind it round ‘n round, then double knot it at the other end too. Cut off loose ends.
9. To make this a hi-low top, lay your shirt sideways and flat. Then starting at about 4-5″ from the front center of the shirt start diagonally cutting down til you reach the back. You’ll want to cut straight for a bit at the front center then start creating the diagonal or else you’re gonna get a weird arrow shape with you open up.
DONE! Start pulling at the fabric to make rough edges go curly and to make your tank longer.
What a fab way to reuse old shirts as vintage gym fashion! I love it. When you guys make yours, please share it on facebook or tweet it to me @Blogilates.
Wear with a bright bra to make it pop!
Read more at http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2012/04/05/diy-racerback-workout-shirt-tutorial/#vqVhdLWsR4WtUyEL.99