Israel has the right to protect itself from terror!
Is there a difference between racist & anti-semitism?
Does Israel not deserve to defend itself the same as any other country?
Getting old sucks!
A some great life hacks all in one place!
Nina Dobrev at Big Shot Show in Beijing, China - July, 05
OMG! I love the material this dress is made out of! It resembles what I’d imagine dragon skin would look like!
as i rewatch roswell i die more and more. its been 13 years since i watched it so i dont remember all the story lines. so its like im watching it for the first time again. which is nice i guess. but i mean, future max and liz. that episode killed me. and im so disgusted everytime i see tess and…
Bought this series awhile back for my youngest daughter. Just a shining example that all things come to an end and not always to anyone’s satisfaction!
Find this company on Facebook too! Soon coming to Digital TV. They feature all talent (rap, singers, dancers, actors, models, etc) from all over the world! Tip…. If you submit to them, Keep it CLEAN as they do appeal to a broad age group as well as that WORLD WIDE audience!
- Old t-shirt (I used my old college tshirt! We were Home of the Fighting Poets. Hahahahaha. How threatening :P)
- Pair of scissors
TIME: 15 min
1. Cut away the crew neck the sleeves and the bottom. For the sleeves, you will want to start at the shoulder (you decide how thick you want the strap to be) and cut straight into the chest area. Then curve. If you curve the whole way, it’s gonna look weird on you. If you have no idea what I am talking about, no worries, just follow the tutorial, you can always snip away later. Tr to follow my pictures.
2. Clean up the edges. Decide how low you want the neckline to be.
3. Turn the shirt to the back and make a narrower racerback. Then cut a deep V.
4. Take the bottom edge of the shirt that you cut off and cut the seams off so that you’re just left with fabric.
5. Stretch it like a maniac. This is fun.
6. You’re left with a really cool noodle thing. It’s really long too!
7. About 2″ above the bottom of the V tie a know with one edge of the noodle.
8. Wind it round ‘n round, then double knot it at the other end too. Cut off loose ends.
9. To make this a hi-low top, lay your shirt sideways and flat. Then starting at about 4-5″ from the front center of the shirt start diagonally cutting down til you reach the back. You’ll want to cut straight for a bit at the front center then start creating the diagonal or else you’re gonna get a weird arrow shape with you open up.
DONE! Start pulling at the fabric to make rough edges go curly and to make your tank longer.
What a fab way to reuse old shirts as vintage gym fashion! I love it. When you guys make yours, please share it on facebook or tweet it to me @Blogilates.
Wear with a bright bra to make it pop!